$30.99

Green Fire Cannateen Dry Herb Vaporizer 1600mAh Clearance

4.95 star rating
(14 Reviews) | 1 answered questions SKU:
Out of stock
Dispatch: Ships within 48 working hours

$30.99

Out of stock
Green Fire Cannateen Dry Herb Vaporizer 1600mAh
Get Coupons
  • Memorial Day 18% off sitewide, 22% off 159+.    Code:MEMD
  • 10% off orders $100+.    Code:vs100
  • 5% off orders $60+.    Code:VS60
People are viewing this right now
more coupons
  • MEMD

    Memorial Day 18% off sitewide, 22% off 159+.

    CODE: MEMD
  • MEMD

    Memorial Day 18% off sitewide, 22% off 159+.

    CODE: MEMD
  • 10 % OFF

    10% off orders $100+.

    CODE: vs100
  • 5 % OFF

    5% off orders $60+.

    CODE: VS60

Product Details

Green Fire Cannateen Vaporizer

The combined shipping cost will be calculated automatically by the system after you choose the shipping destination in the checkout step.

INTRODUCTION

Green Fire Cannateen Dry Herb Vaporizer is lightweight, portable, and palm-sized. It has a round appearance, like a coin, and the nozzle can be retracted into the device and put in a pocket or wallet. In a pocketable vape for enjoying your dry herbs. Cannateen Dry Herb Vaporizer can accommodate beginners and experienced vape users. Small size but built-in 1600mAh large capacity battery, providing a few days of vape time. Cannateen uses the new USB-C port to charge the device, which can provide a large number of vape sessions between charges. The side of Cannateen also has four LED indicators and a fire button. Press and hold the fire button for a few seconds to activate the device. The indicator light is blue, indicating that the remaining battery power is above 70%; the indicator light is green, and the remaining battery power is 30%-70%; the indicator light is red, and the remaining battery power is 5%-30%. The Green Fire Cannateen also features a 4-level temperature adjustment to support a range from 356°F to 428°F. How to adjust the temperature: After turning on the device, just double-click the button to select the desired temperature. The top of the Cannateen Vaporizer is a metal nozzle that could be retracted, clean and hygienic. Below the metal nozzle is a ceramic heating chamber with a capacity of 0.6g. Ceramic has been widely used in the vaporizer industry and has been the raw material of choice for vaporizers that are made to facilitate the generation of flavorful vapors.

Features

• Compact design for easy carrying

• Retractable Metal Nozzle

• 1600mAh Built-in Battery

• Battery Life Indicator

• Ceramic Heating Chamber

• Max Load Up 0.6g Herbs

• 4-Level Temperature Adjustment

• Temperatures Ranging From 356°F to 428°F

• All Metal and Isolated Air Path

SPECIFICATION
Size: 22.0mm x 76.4mm x 84.2mm
Battery Capacity: 1600mAh
Chamber Type: Ceramic Heating Chamber
Chamber Capacity: 0.6g
Temperature Adjustment: 4-level from 356°F to 428°F
Colors: Black, Metal, Silver, Gray
PACKAGE LIST

1 x Green Fire Cannateen Dry Herb Vaporizer

1 x Brush

1 x Tweezers

1 x Charging Cable

1 x User Manual

Green Fire Cannateen Dry Herb Vaporizer Features

PRODUCT TEXTING


ORDERING TIPS

Attention: As the manufacturer needs the serial number to provide a replacement, we highly recommend you keep the original packing box or take picture of the code before discarding it. Thank you!

View more
Total: 0 Piece
BUY NOW
ADD TO CART

Coupon copied successfully!

you have already liked